Equal Chantal Synthetic Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400ºF
Extreme Side Deep Part
Looks and feels more like human hair than any other fiber
Glides luxuriously when combingLonger Lasting
Retains curl shape and natural sheen longer than any other
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo an conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down.
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380F-400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the colours shown are as true to life as possible and taken directly from the Manufacturer in most cases, due to differences in displays and screen resolutions any colours shown are for Illustrative purposes only and the product you receive may slightly differ in colour to that which is displayed.